Thank you for considering SCANDINAVIAN for your short-term rehabilitation. Whether you are planning elective surgery or have experienced an acute medical situation, SCANDINAVIAN rehabilitation & skilled nursing is designed to assist you in attaining your personal goals. At SCANDINAVIAN, nursing care and rehabilitation therapy is patient centered. A personalized plan of care will be developed by you and our team to meet your needs and support you throughout your recovery process.
Scandinavian has an excellent 8% readmission rate and a high ratio of staff to resident care.
Our state of the art rehabilitation equipment includes:
- Nu-Step Recumbent Bikes
- Practice Stairs
- Parallel Bars
- Adjustable height treatment mats and table
- Upper extremity Ergometer
- Kitchen for occupational therapy
For your information:
- Physical, Occupational, Speech and Massage therapies are offered 7 days a week by a rehab team of 8 therapists.
- Private & semi-private room accommodations all have individual flat screen televisions with Cox Cable and telephone service which includes unlimited in-state calling
- You will enjoy three delicious meals, desserts, and snacks prepared by our very own Executive Chef.
- You can take advantage of our personal laundry services
- There is an on-site Hair Salon for your convenience.
- You will find wireless internet access throughout the building
- Discharge services are arranged in collaboration with your goals and physician clearance.
We recognize the individuality and unique circumstances of each medical situation and look forward to partnering with you and your family during your rehabilitation process. Through this process goals will be established that will enable you to achieve a safe and expedient discharge.
Click here to see photos of our rehab department and what to expect with a short term stay.
Our Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing center was defiency free in 2015, 2014 and 2012.